Is London B & B a smoke free hotel?
- London B & B prohibits smoking in all indoor spaces. Smoking is permitted in designated smoking areas In our restaurant outside. We charge a 100 € deep-cleaning fee for smoking in
Our Trend & London Bistro Restaurant
- Breakfast time : London B & B has probably the most flexi breakfast time, starting at 07 :00 till 12:00 h
- Special daily rate of 8 € for half board bookings.
- Special discount of 30 % on the regular menu in our restaurant , for all our guests.
What time is check-in and check-out?
- Check-in: 13: 00 h ; Check-out: 11.00am
- A later check-out time might be granted by the Front Desk on your departure day. It is based upon availability and a nominal fee might apply.
- Minimum age for check-in: 18 years
What is the cancellation policy?
- Reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card at time of reservation. The total amount of the reservation will be charged to the guest’s credit card at time of booking.
- Reservations canceled from 48 up to 72 hours prior to arrival will be charged 20 % of the first night.
- Reservations canceled from 24 up to 48 hours prior to arrival will be charged 40 % of the first night.
- Reservations canceled up to 24 hours prior to arrival will be charged for the total cost of the first night. In case of no cancellation (no-show), 100% of the total price of the reservation will be charged.
- Changes to existing reservations are only permitted up until 3 days prior to arrival and are not a subject to charge.
Group Cancellation Policy ?
- Reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card at time of reservation. The total amount all night’s room and tax will be charged to the guest’s credit card at time of booking.
- 10 or more guaranteed rooms (guaranteed in full by credit card 31 days prior to the arrival date) will receive a 15% room rate discount. If the blocked rooms are canceled 30 days or before their arrival date, there will be no charge. If the cancellation is within 30 days, the following fees apply: within 3 weeks: 25% charge, within 2 weeks: 50% charge, within 1 week: 75% charge, and within 48 hours: 100%
What is the child policy at the hotel?
- A child under 6 years of age, in the room with their parents.
- A child under 6 years of age, breakfast and dinner is complimentary, when consumed at our restaurant.
- Children between 6 to 12 years of age receive 50% discount on the breakfast and dinner buffets.
- All children 13 years and above are considered adults.
What credit card may I use to reserve my room?
The London B & B is happy to honor the following credit cards:
- American Express
- Master card
A valid credit card must be presented upon check in. An amount equal to room/ tax (unless prepaid) plus estimated incidentals for the entire stay will be authorized upon check-in. Please contact the hotel directly to inquire about details.
What does include the hotel room rates?
- Tourist tax
- Value – added tax
- As a guest of London B & B you’ll enjoy complimentary bicycle rentals. Bikes are available at the front desk and come with locks.
- All local phone calls up to 15 minutes in duration
- Unlimited wireless internet access
- Complimentary water in every room ( 2 bottles )
- Free parking for your motorcycle.
What is the cost of parking?
- Valet parking fee: 10 € (24h)
- Daily Parking: 0.6 € per hour
Can I take my pets with me ?
- Pets are not allowed
Non Resident ?
- London B & B, upon evaluation of customer and security concerns, has implemented a “no visitor” policy. We regret any inconvenience this may cause, which is focusing on enhancing a sense of total privacy for all our guests. For more information on this policy, please contact us in advance.
Connecting Room Policy
- Connecting rooms are available but not guaranteed and need to be requested. Please contact the hotel directly to make these arrangements.